Last month I was hoping my commute would be shorter by now (which would potentially free up time for Pictus), but that’s not the case yet. However a promise is a promise, so I’ve decided to release Pictus as open source under the MIT license. This should be compatible with pretty much any reasonable license, but if you want me to add another license I’m open to suggestions.
The original plan was to host the source on google code, but after failing the 7 MB import multiple times in a row I opted to host it here for the time being.
So far it’s only the source for 1.0.4 (1.1.4), but I might upload the 1.2-dev source once I find a compiling, decently functional revision.
If you want to run the tests you’ll need this one as well:
So long, and thanks for all the fish!